In an effort to increase transparency and to encourage all players to be more careful when upgrading or purchasing in-game items, we’ve introduced a token-based restoration policy. To guide you through the new policy, we’ve created a FAQ. As always, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have in a support ticket, and we will do our best to answer them.
Server Transfers are currently disabled until after the New Year. More details on the return date will be posted on the official forums.
Aion: Mark Of The Vandal Known Issues
Here you will find the lists of currently known issues within Aion. These lists are not exhaustive and may not contain all issues found within the game:
Known Issues for August
Known Issues for October
Frequently Asked Questions
- Responsible Gaming: In-game Tools
- How do I redeem my Plastic Surgery Ticket?
- Aion In-Game Shop FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy
- I Have Not Received the Black Cloud Coin I Purchased.
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- How Do I Purchase Black Cloud Coin?
- What Is XIGNCODE3 ?
- Creating an NC Account
- Password Issues
- Personal Data Guide
- Account Deletion FAQ