Server Transfers are currently disabled until further notice. More details: here
Starting today, we’re increasing the amount of restoration tokens each account receives. All accounts have now received 3 restoration tokens per game (Aion, LII and Blade & Soul). More details: Token Based Restoration Policy [7/1/2020]
Item refund is now part of our Token-based Restoration Policy. More info: Token-based Restoration Policy.
Aion: Shadows over Balaurea Known Issues
Here you will find the lists of currently known issues within Aion. These lists are not exhaustive and may not contain all issues found within the game:
Known Issues for August 2019
Known Issues for October 2019
Known Issues for February 2020
Known Issues for May 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- Responsible Gaming: In-game Tools
- How do I redeem my Plastic Surgery Ticket?
- Aion In-Game Shop FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy
- I Have Not Received the Black Cloud Coin I Purchased.
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- How Do I Purchase Black Cloud Coin?
- Creating an NC Account
- Password Issues
- Personal Data Guide
- Account Deletion FAQ