Yahoo Email CompromiseToday Yahoo announced that more than one billion user accounts had been compromised back in 2013. If you are currently using a Yahoo email address to access your game account, we strongly recommend that you update your email password. Also, please ensure you are changing your email password on a regular basis. To help ensure you keep your account secure, please take a moment to review our Security FAQ found Here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Unable to buy NCoin? Available Purchase Options
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- What is NCoin and how can I buy it?
- Aion: Upheaval Client Crash Issue
- Error E03008
- Installation Instructions
- How do I run the Game Advisor application?
- Forums "Incorrect Password" Error - Solution -
- Microsoft Ends Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Aion In-Game Shop FAQ
- Incorrect Chat Restrictions; Level 30
- Glory Points Guide - Including AP to GP Repeatable Quests
- Aethertech campaign missions
- NC Account Platform Update FAQ
- Password Issues
- I forgot my login name
- I am not receiving my verification emails
- Creating an NC Account
- Game Account Creation in NC Account