A message for all Yahoo email account owners
On Thursday September 22nd ,Yahoo Inc. confirmed that certain user account information was stolen from the company’s network back in 2014. Among what may have been stolen were names, email addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, security questions and answers and hashed passwords.
If you own a yahoo email account, we recommend that you change your password and security questions immediately. Additionally, we advise you not to click on links or download attachments from suspicious emails, or share your passwords with anyone. We recommend that you use a different password for each online account you own.
Yahoo’s statement is available here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Unable to buy NCoin? Available Purchase Options
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- What is NCoin and how can I buy it?
- Aion: Upheaval Client Crash Issue
- Error E03008
- Installation Instructions
- How do I run the Game Advisor application?
- Forums "Incorrect Password" Error - Solution -
- Microsoft Ends Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- Aion In-Game Shop FAQ
- Incorrect Chat Restrictions; Level 30
- Glory Points Guide - Including AP to GP Repeatable Quests
- Aethertech campaign missions
- NC Account Platform Update FAQ
- Password Issues
- I am not receiving my verification emails
- I forgot my login name
- Creating an NC Account
- Game Account Creation in NC Account