To edit the contact information on your NC Account, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into NC Account Management.
- Click UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION in the Contact Information section of your NC Account Profile page.
- Make the appropriate address/contact information changes (you cannot change the date of birth listed on an NC Account).
- Click UPDATE at the bottom of the page.
Please enter your real and correct information, as this information is used for verification purposes if you ever need to contact us about your account.
How to Change NC Account Name / Email Address
To change your current NC Account Name, follow the instructions below. You can only change your NC Account Name once every 90 days.
- Log into the NC Account Management page.
- Click the Update link located next to your Account Name in the NC Account Profile section.
- Enter a new email address for your account twice and type your current password. • Email addresses must be formatted correctly (email@example.com), and cannot be used on any other NC account. • Make sure you enter a valid and accessible e-mail address.
- Click Change Email Address.
- A verification email will be sent to your new address. You must click the link in the email to complete the address change.
- Once you follow the verification link sent to your email address, Your NC Account will be fully updated. You will then be asked to log in using your new NC Account Name and current password.