There are two methods to fix this particular issue.
- Go into your browser's settings/options and delete the cookies for "forums.na.aiononline.com". Internet Explorer will require you to remove all of that browser's Cookies.
* Firefox: Options > Options > Privacy > Remove Individual Cookies
* Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy/Content Settings... > All Cookies and Site Data
* IE: Settings > Internet Options > Delete... > Cookies and Website Data
- Next, go to: https://secure.ncsoft.com/login and log into the website.
- You should be able to now enter the forums: http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/
- Scroll to the Navigation bar up top and click on Aion Account. Select Manage Account or use this URL to log in: https://secure.ncsoft.com/home.
- Enter your account credentials and it will redirect you to your Account Management page.
- Click on the Games drop down menu and select Aion.
- Click Forums and it should automatically log you in.
- If the forums continue to give you the invalid username or password error, try the steps again listed above after you’ve closed your Internet browser.
- If you have used up your forum login attempts, please use the URL https://secure.ncsoft.com/home after 15 minutes and follow the steps noted above.
If this does not solve your issue, please submit a ticket at: https://support.aiononline.com/