To reset your NC Account password, follow the instructions below or follow the video at the bottom:
- Go to the NC Account Management page.
- Click Can't Log In?
- Enter your Account Name or NC Account Email Address and click Verify.
- You will receive an email containing an automatically-generated temporary password for your NC Account.
- Copy the password from that email.
- Return to the NC Account Management page.
- Enter your NC Account name and the password you copied from the e-mail.
- Click Login.
- When prompted, enter the current password again (the temporary one sent to you in the e-mail), and then enter a new password for your NC Account twice.
- Click Update.
Changing Your Password
To change your current NC Account password, follow the instructions below or follow the video at the bottom:
- Log into the NC Account Management page.
- Click the Change Password link located in the NC Account Profile section.
- Enter your current password, and your new password choice twice in the fields provided.
- Your password must be between 8-16 characters, contain letters and at least one number or special character, cannot have more than 2 numbers or letters in a row, and must be different from your display name and email address.
- Your current and new passwords cannot be the same.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Click Update.
- You will receive a confirmation that your password has successfully been changed.
- Click Account Management to go back to your account profile.
- You should receive an email confirming that the password reset was successful.