To reset your NC Account password, follow the instructions below or follow the video at the bottom:
- Go to the NC Account Management page.
- Click Can't Log In?
- Enter your Account Name or NC Account Email Address and select the Security Check box.
- Click CONTINUE.
- You will receive a confirmation link via email.
- Click the link and update your password.
Changing Your Password
To change your current NC Account password, follow the instructions below or follow the video at the bottom:
- Log into the NC Account Management page.
- Click the CHANGE link located next to Password in the My Account Security section.
- Enter your current password, and your new password choice twice in the fields provided.
- Your password must be between 8-16 characters, contain letters and at least one number or special character, cannot have more than 2 numbers or letters in a row, and must be different from your display name and email address.
- Your current and new passwords cannot be the same.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Click OK.
- You will be required to login with your new password to go back to your account profile.
- You should receive an email confirming that the password change was successful.