Charges occur whenever you purchase one of our games, make an in-game purchase, or buy additional content for an already existing game account. If you have charges on your billing statement from NCSOFT* that you do not recognize, wish to dispute, and would like to be refunded, please call our fraud support number at 866-367-9516 and leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be ready to provide the following information when e-mailing or leaving a voicemail message:
- A callback number and a good time when a representative may reach you
- The first and last name on the Credit Card or PayPal® account which was charged
- If the charge were made to your credit card
- The last 4 digits of the Credit Card
- If the charge was made to your PayPal account
- The Invoice ID and/or Transaction IDs for the charge
- Your billing address
- The date and amount of the charge
An NCSOFT representative will call or e-mail you back within 24 hours. Please note that voicemail messages that do not concern unknown or unauthorized charges will not receive a call back.
*If you have unauthorized charges on your statement labelled "GOOGLE *NCSOFT", these transactions are for one of our mobile games. As we do not directly process these mobile payments, we recommend that you directly reach out to Google Support for information pertaining to these charges. Google [Pay] Support will have the means to run an extensive search on the payment method which was billed and assist with eligible refunds. The following URLs should provide assistance for these claims: