To transfer to another directory or Hard Disk Drive, please follow the instructions carefully as shown in the step-by-step guide below:
Please note that you can only transfer or move the game files if you have the complete patched game.
1. Copy the Aion folder that should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory.
2. Paste or move it to the desired directory. (As an example shown, it was moved to drive C:.) Note: The case will not be different if you attempt to move it to another disk drive.
3. Login through the NC Launcher 2 shortcut in your desktop.
4. Click the cogwheel at the top right corner.
5. Go to Game tab and click Restore default game settings.
6. Delete the Aion folder that is in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory.
Note: By chance that you are unable to fully delete the folder, please perform a PC restart.
7. Open the Launcher.
8. Click Search Game then locate the desired directory, open the Aion folder and apply the configuration.
9. This should automatically detect the launcher and you are ready to start the game.