A new version of NC Launcher has been released. The new NC Launcher provides a new interface, direct links for the official website, shop, forum, support site and maintenance notifications.
To install the new NC Launcher, please follow the instructions below:
- Once you run your current Aion shortcut, a message window will appear informing you about a new launcher that is ready to be downloaded and installed.
- Click “Confirm” to continue.
- A webpage will open and direct you to download the installer for Launcher 2.0. Note: If you choose not to install the new launcher, just close the page and continue logging in, as usual, using NC Launcher 1.0. (Please be advised: You will be required to upgrade to Launcher 2.0 in a future update.)
- Click “Download” to download the new launcher installer.
- Once the download is completed, locate the "NCLauncher2_Installer.exe" file. Right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- You will then be prompted to install the new NC Launcher.
- Click the drop-down box and select English then click “OK.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Read and Accept the user agreement then click ‘I Agree’ to continue.
- Select the folder where you want NC Launcher to be installed and click “Install”.
Note: .Net Framework 4.6.2 version is required to run NC Launcher 2. If you do not have the required version of .Net Framework, the installer will install it automatically.
- Once installation is done, press “Finish” and run NC launcher 2.
- You will then be taken to the login screen. Input your login credentials, select North America and click ‘Login’ to proceed.
- Select Aion
14. Click “Start Game” to launch Aion.
Note: If your game client is outdated, you need to update the game by clicking “Update”. Once done, you can then launch Aion.